Passionate about improving how organizations use data to make smart business decisions and more?!
Join our team!
Calculai is about making smart business decisions.
Our teams build predictive analytics products and solutions so that our customers get the timely insights they need to make smart business decisions. We take pride in being a focused band of passionate and driven technologists, poets, thinkers, tinkerers, designers, strategists who are excited to solve tough problems and deliver meaningful results and outcomes.
Senior or Lead Data Engineers
We are looking for seasoned Software Engineers with a focus on data-oriented applications. It is a must that our future colleague to be passionate about building data services solutions to significantly contribute to our revenue growth. High visibility across the organization and the solutions delivered by the team for our clients will have an org-wide impact. This role would be technologically challenging with varied tech stack. It involves working with NoSQL data stores, relational databases, and big data stores with 100s of terabytes of data. The role will work closely with other engineering teams, product managers, data analysts and data scientists.
• Create, maintain optimal data pipeline architectures with a high focus on efficiency dealing with large datasets
• Assemble and aggregate large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
• Design, and implement services and solutions for internal process improvements to maximize business efficiency: automating manual processes
• Build infrastructure required to work with various systems such as AWS, Google Data Store, and several systems via APIs.
• Build analytics tools (R, Python) that utilize the data to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
• Closely work with data scientists to understand and potentially productize the output from the models into applications
Languages: Python, Go
Big Data: Spark, Hadoop, HDFS, Kafka, Redis and Amazon AWS
Databases: MongoDB, MySQL
Nice to Have: Machine learning, Scikit-learn, Computer vision, REST, SOAP
San Francisco Bay Area